Slice of life

So one time I went to six flags with my cousins and my brother and we went on the Goliath
And I was so scared because it goes stight down and you go on your back and scary to me and the my cousin but his arm against my just you just makin sure I don’t fall out or something and then we’ll you go upside down you go in circles as well it was just scary to me and it sick3d I m3an the ride was fun I was the party where we were in a 2 hour line but then after we went on the giant drop and it’s pretty cool and then I the we went on the the eagle or something I forgot what it was called it’s been a while and then we went to are cousins house after we where there for a few hours and we slept over and we went home the next day

Comments

  1. I love the Giant Drop and the way your stomach kind of feels like it might come up out of your throat? It sounds like you had fun, but waiting in the long lines kind of stinks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite animal

Favorite food