Free post

so one day I was playing fortnite and this was very long ago I was the biggest noob like ever in the game I would camp in bushes all the time hide in buildings and someone would always c9me in there and end up killing me u til one day I loaded into a game and camped again in a bush and there is a circle that keeps getting smaller and smaller to bring everybody together and the circle kept leaving me so I had to keep moving and now at this point I’m caping is n a building and it’s me vs 4 people I sniped one and then killed other with and ar and the last 2 people beside me fought and one died and now it’s me vs one guy and I’m looking at his every move well I’m camping right in front of him behind a rock and then I just jump out like crazy and shut got him with my shotgun and got my very first victory ever

Comments

  1. Congrats on your first victory! I know this game is wildly popular right now, so I'm glad to hear you like it so much. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite animal

Favorite food