Free blog post

So I Friday the 13th me my dad and my brother and our cousin went to the 13th floor it was reallly scary in my opinion there was 2 haunted houses one was called the 13th floor and the other house  was.      Uhhhhh. I forgot but they were really good I liked them when we all got out the car because we were there we just hear. Girl screaming on the top of her loungs when we first got there I was scared because the was this clown with a chain saw running at people but the blade wAs not on it there was something no on it though because he came up to me and tapped me with it and her scared me but the he went away

Comments

  1. I've heard lots about the 13th Floor! I'm glad you had fun. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite animal

Favorite food