Favorite food

My favorite food is pizza because it taste so delicious and I love pepperoni pizza the best I eat the schools pizza everyday for lunch unless they don’t have it but I’m not gonna be eating frozen or ordered pizza because I’m mom went  vegan and stoped eating meat like a month ago because she said we do bad things to animals not us but people and she also don’t eat cheese so there goes my pizza but my dad says on the weekend wwe can have a cheat day to eat like bacon on weakens or pizza for dinner or something because my mom has us eating healthy so we don’t get a sickness she has us eating broccoli and bleach beans and things I don’t like but I still eat it to make my mom happy but my dad helped out by letting us eat other things on the weekend and stuff like that

Comments

  1. My favorite line: "so there goes my pizza." I'm sorry you're missing out on your pizza, but your mom is trying to do what's best for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like even though you guys don't necessarily agree with your mom, you do a good job of making her happy and trying all the different things she makes for you. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite animal