Safe free post (house fire)

Because f there was one thing I can bribe before my house burned down it would be my Xbox because then I would still be able to play fortnite and take dubs and not even just for that because if I didn’t have it I wouldn’t be able to watch tv or play other games like I love to watch YouTube on my Xbox to learn not to do someth8ng on whatever I’m doing like I d My know why but for some reason I just need a gaming system or I’m in a grump mood and I walk around the house all said and mad and gave atddutude and with Xbox I won’t do that like when I’m grounded I’m really sad because I can’t play but even when I can play and I’m not playing idc because they m doing so thing and I know like for sure fir sure that it’s is going to be there like when I wann just go play for free time or something

Comments

  1. This was a very interesting thing to choose to save in a fire, but you do a good job explaining why it is important for you. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite animal

Favorite food