Scile of life practice

So last night I was playing fortnite battle Royale and I landed at a place called pleasant park and these two guys where fighting and then I came up on both of them and blasted them both and they dropped me an rpg and a Bernadette launcher I picked them  both up and I run to loot Lakeland this dude was in the water and I sniped him right in the face and then I went to go grab his loot and then I ran to tilted towers and built a mini base and sniped another guy on a building and then I saw another guy but I didn’t have a clear shot so I left him be but I went and grabbed a drop it’s a thing that’s falls out of the sky and I got a legendary rpg and then I cam up behind nd someone and killed him and now at this time it’s me vs 2 guys and  one guy built up to me and I blew him up but he didn’t die then I killed him with a scar now it’s me and one guys and I didn’t know where he is and I just started spraying my Bernadette launcher and he died and I won my fortnite solo game with 10 kills by sloding him

Comments

  1. This is a great Slice of Life practice. I look forward to reading more of these in the future. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite animal

Favorite food