Second quarter goals

My second  quarter goals would be to do better then I did in first quarter. get less falcon fouls no straight detentions so I. An achieve my goals so for example if I don’t not get any falcon fouls for a week I get a reward. The reason we do this is because I got a lot more in first quarter then I am now in second quarter. Another a example would be that if I made it from November 14 I had the go from that date to December 1st and I get pizza and could bring s friend and all I need to do is go hame come go to slee0 and then wake up in the morning and come to school and I achieve my goal.
My goal for the second quarter is to get all my blog posts done and all of my comments by then end of this quarter and the way I hope to achieve this is by not getting off

Comments

  1. I think these sound like really good goals to work toward. I look forward to seeing you reach all of these goals. Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favorite animal

Favorite food